Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing firmware for medical devices
- Testing/Validating and documenting as part of development process
- Understand respiratory systems and provide solutions for developing next generation respiratory assist devices
- Strong C programming and debugging skills
- Good knowledge about microcontrollers and microprocessors (Knowledge on STM32 controllers is added advantage)
- Good logical thinking and problem-solving skills is a must.
- Must have knowledge of embedded hardware and drivers for UART/I2C/SPI/ADC etc…
- Must be proactive and good in communication (written/verbal and interpersonal skills)
- B.E/B.Tech in Electronics or Electrical stream with hands on experience of 6+ years in Firmware development
- Prior experience in medical device development is added advantage.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Flexible Working Hours
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Bonus Program